Translate To Your Language

Tuesday 6 August 2013

4) God Can Change Your Condition, Whatever It Is.

God can change your condition

Our God is the sovereign God who creates ALL THINGS including you. Gen. 1:1-3 and John 1:1 clearly attest to the fact that God is the God of New Beginnings and the originator of New Things and he wants to renew ALL THAT PERTAINED to you.
To make new could be seen as:

  • 1. Come out fresh from the existing situations (Old situations)
  • 2. A better start
  • 3. A period of transformation
  • 4. A revelation of light against darkness
  • 5. A change over
Newness discards the old and ALWAYS come with solutions and testimonies. It doesn't matter how far you feel you have gone or how bad the situation  has been or how long you have been in that state God can still give you a New Beginning - He is the Sovereign God and the Almighty. He can bring you out new even when you have exhausted all your chances.
One thing is certain and that is when God makes new - You will forget the old (former) check His word in Isiah 43:18 - "Do nit remember the former things nor consider the things of old." - That is why i know that the reader of this story is about to forget the present situation because God has started a new thing in your life, family, business and work. Isiah 43:19 says "behold i will do a New thing " Now if God has decided to do something new in my life who can stop Him? NOBODY.


God can make new from different situations. He can make new from nothing. In Gen. 1:2, the earth was without form and void which means empty - The earth became new as God filled the earth with different creations including you. Do you know that you are inevitably a creation of God? Some say that they own their lives and some say that their mothers own their lives, but God almighty own your life. God is able to make new out of nothing. Abraham and Sarah were old and without a child but according to Romans 4:17-20 - He became the father of many nations according to the word of God. Please take away your focus from nothingness you see and focus on the mightiness of God and His omnipotence and permanent Love for us all.
God can make new from a bad situation, what else can be bad as Abraham's body was as good as dead even Sarah's womb was dead too, but God intervened. Hopeless situations is it sickness, barrenness, joblessness, financial incapability. Hear the good news- Jeremiah 30:17 says - "For i will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds" says the lord meditate on Ps. 126: 1-6 - you will come out of that prevailing situation and come out better in Jesus name - The story of Jabez gives this assurance - 1 Chr. 4:9-10 when the yam seed planted in the soil got rotten, it then sprout out and becomes a whole tuber - so shall the Lord create a new you out of the bad situation in Jesus name. Amen.

Even when the situation is quite good, God can still make it better do not be satisfied with the level you are now get up and going, but at the same time, do not be Greedy. Our God is not static, His word is always new every morning so are His Acts Haggai 29 says "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than that of the former..." and Ephesians 3:200 says, "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
God can do greater things than you imagined, Solomon despite all his Prosperity still asked for more of God. The Bible says in Ps. 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's and all its fullness. The world and those who dwell therein.
Regardless of your situation right now, God wants to make a new you, hear what He says in 1 Chr. 29- "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him". "John 2:1-11 tells that story of a new wine later served in a wedding at Cana of Galilee " therefore there shall be newness in your life, marriage, family, businesses, work, schools, in everything you do, HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW

Do you have salvation? Check out our post on God's Salvation  Here

Here are some examples of situations God has changed:
Obedience brought blessings:
In one of the Holy Ghost services while Daddu G.O. Was ministering, he said that the Lord says there is going to be three consecutive financial breakthrough and the first one is for the person, the second is to be divided with God while the last one is for God alone. I have a property that I let out for three years ago in which I manage to get two years from them while the last year they paid it in a very hard manner that took a long time. To my ultimate surprise somebody phoned me and showed interest in the property after three years it has been there and paid four times the previous people paid for the same property. The second one came from authority while the last one came as a result of attending a ceremony in which I was invited while I was there I got even additional blessings in which I did as the Lord instructed Daddy G.O. Praise ye the Lord.
Unconscious Baby Came Back To Life:
I thank God for the salvation of my soul. In september 2011, Pastor E.A.Adeboye requested for 70,000 children from the Lord. I had a couple that had been believing God for the fruit of the womb for the past 22 years, so I invited them to the redemption camp. They were in-laws to my daughter. To the glory of God, the woman conceived and we didn't even know that she was pregnant until June this year when I was told that she put to bed. Two days after the naming, the devil struck and the baby slumped. It became a tug of war. That particular problem had become a consistent occurrence in the family. To the glory of God, the baby was at the intensive care at UCH, ibadan for two weeks receiving treatment. I now remembered that our daddy pastor E.A. Adeboye said the cloth we wore during one of the programmes was powerful. So I wore the dress and I gave me headgear to them to wrap the baby. A week after, the baby came back to life. Praise ye the Lord.
Anointed Oil heals HIV/AIDS patient: On the 8th of January, 2012, I was seriously sick and hospitalised for the first time in my life. After thorough clinical observation and test, I was later told that I had HIV/AIDS. I told my pastor and my mother. My mother asked me who I have slept with and remembered instantly that I have never defied myself. I was bothered because I could not imagine where the disease came from. I thank God Almighty for using Pastor E.A.Adeboye who prayed over anointing oil that was given to me by one of our senior Pastors. I prayed with the oil for 3 days and went back for the test. That was the end of the sickness.
If you have received God, check out our Getting Salvation Post.
Check out our God Is Calling You Post God bless you. Amen.
Don't forget to subscribe for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Is Something Troubling You? Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *