Translate To Your Language

Sunday 4 August 2013

2) Do You Have Salvation ?

Do you have salvation
  • Salvation :

Many people still misuse the word salvation. Going to church and singing him praises and worship is not salvation. The real question here is Do you know God, has he saved you? God has to abide in you, he has to fill your human body with his spirit, you have to hate anything that has to do with the Devil and any form of sin. God is so kind and merciful to man. Do you think he does not know that you are about to sin? Do you think he does not know your mind? God sees everything, he is wonderful, everything concerned with him yields success.

  • God heals the sick
  • He gives strength to the weak
  • Food and wealth to the poor
  • Provides shelter for the homeless
  • Protection for the defenseless
  • He provides a path where others see bushes
  •  He keeps us from danger
  • He provides for all our needs
 and many more, only if you trust in him.

There is a thing you have to do in order to tap into Gods infinite love and mercy, you need to be born again, you need to have salvation. Confess your sins to him and he will show mercy on you. For he said, i will show mercy on whom i will show mercy on. So say this little prayer:

  • Say Father, i confess my sins to you today, i choose you as my personal Lord and Savior, i ask that you forgive me my sins as i am fully ready to abstain from sin. Lord i ask that you come into me, come and abide in me and show me your mercy for i am yet another sinner. Please forgive me. Amen 
      Now that you have done that, have faith in him and trust him with all your heart. Like you said, you will abstain from any form of sin. As you do this, may the lord strengthen you, Amen.
Also see God Is Calling You

Let me share with you some testimonies of those who have taken God as their only Father and serve him with great passion;

God averted a Fire accident:
I really want to thank God for his faithfulness to me and my household. God has been very good to us, he has been a great God indeed who provides for our needs. Recently, I had a funeral ceremony, I placed a kettle of water on the fire to boil. Later I left the house not remembering to turn off the gas. After the days activities, I came back home to find out that the kettle was scorched and my house did not burn. In darkness, I was about to strike a match stick, but the Lord spoke to me and I remembered that I did not turn off the gas. I praise God for averting the evil of fire in my house.

Truly God is a protector:
Praise God, I am giving this testimony on behalf of a friend. As he boarded a bus and sat down in a particular seat, a voice told him to relocate to the other part of the vehicle which he did. Not quite long after the bus moved, the vehicle was involved in an accident. The person who sat where my friend sat initially was badly hurt. I really, really thank God for protecting my friend, this goes to demonstrate that God is a great protector, he will not stand and watch his children die, he will not stand and watch his children suffer, he will not stand and watch his children be involved in accident. If you do not know him yet, get to know him, so you will not be left out of this free solid protection which we Christians and children of God are receiving. Repent !!!!!

Gift of life partner and protection:
I want to give God all the glory for blessing my brother with a gift of life partner. We have been believing God for him to settle down. I am here to testify that God has done it. My brother is now married. Secondly, God delivered me and my car from being run over by a bus. The bus actually hit my car, but the Almighty God pushed it unto the road covert to avoid a major accident. Praise the Lord.

My healing is Established:
During the April all-night vigil, the senior pastor asked us to write our prayer request. We all did and as a church, we prayed on everybodys prayer request. One of my prayer points was that God should heal my mind and spirit. Just last week, God answered that prayer. Secondly, I have been praying for healing in my left hand. The pain was so excruciating that it left a dark patch on my hand. I anointed it and prayed over it to no avail.
Last week, God brought about my healing after the senior prayed for me. Praise God for his mercies endures forever.

God has been good to me:
Beloved brethren God has been good to me! This week, I went to Abeokuta. A one hour journey was completed in five hours because the vehicle broke down severally. But in all, I bless God that there was no mishap. Secondly, I was invited by a friend who lived outside lagos for business purposes. But because I was recuperating, I couldn't go instead my friend cam down to lagos and gave me a contract worth 100,000 Naira only, being the cost of producing and supplying T-shirts. This is the first time I got a contract this big from a single individual. Thirdly, God moved my creditor to cancel all my debts.

It pays to work in his vineyard:
I want to thank God for his faithfulness in my life.since I started working for him, God has been meeting my needs. Whenever my colleagues in the teaching profession see me, they say I am glowing and ask what school I now teach. I always reply, I now work in his Vineyard. This reply kept then shocked because they thought that good life could only be experienced in a secular organisation. To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Is Something Troubling You? Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *